Thursday, December 31, 2015

Foodie Read 2015 and 2016




Mentioned in my post in October, I had signed up for reading challenge in the Foodie Read 2015 late this year. This challenge is organised by hosted by Vicki of I’d Rather Be Reading at the Beach. I signed up for Short-Order Cook which is for 1 to 3 books. Challenge completed as below.

Foodie Read 2015 Reading Challenge Wrap Up!

Foodie Read List

1. Nini Eat First, Talk Later

Although I have shortlist 2 more books but I have yet to complete them this year. I am almost completing one of the books but guess the review can only be done next year.

Foodie Read 2016 Reading Challenge!

Image source from host

Next year, I will be up for Pastry Chef (4-8 Books). This time it is organised by Heather from Based on a True Story. As Little One will be entering Primary One (a major milestone for my family), I am not sure whether I could handle with reading many foodie books. Still, I will try my best to do so. :)
Linking with :
Foodies Read 2015 Foodies Read 2016












2 comments:

  1. Sweetday, I am joining in the Foodies Read Challenge 2016 too, and I look forward to hearing more about your choices this year! Loved your post on Nini Eat First, Talk Later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dorette, for your support! Glad you like the post!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...