Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Murals in Chinatown

Looking for activities to do this holiday or down for a trip to Chinatown to get some mooncakes? Probably you may want to take a ride down to these areas to look for murals. Other places that has interesting murals include Tiong Bahru, Queenstown, underpasses and some buildings along Singapore River.

Amoy Street- Chinese junk  remembering the Chinese pioneers who came all the way from China
Under the Chinese junks were murals of endless holes or doors in my opinion
I was passing Chinatown Square to meet my family for dinner and so these pretty murals. These are just some of them.
For more images, you can view here or go down personally yourself.
Murals at Kreta Ayer houses many of my favorites!

Practicing Taiji

Little Guilin leading all the way to the community centre
Little One wondering along

This has to be my favorite corner

These windows look real too!

A very Chinese looking house

Linking with~

image-in-ingnew button

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these cool photos! I love these murals.
    Please drop by each week for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) to link up! Here's this week's linky:
    http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/09/allium-glorious.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really wonderful.I've been to China Town few times,but I still didn't notice any mural.Next time I want to see these murals and paintings....Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red bridge is fabulous! Thanks for joining us on Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday!

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...