Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hill Street Coffee Shop


This was one of the places which I used to patronise with my colleagues. 
Hill Street Coffee Shop at Chinatown Point. They have another branch at SuperTree Dining at Gardens by the Bay but I have yet to visit.


I love the ambience, old school setting.


My favourite order would always be the Rendang * Chicken Nasi Lemak**   with Coffee. It taste so yummy that whenever I am around the region during meal time, I would just pop in and order this. The only complain I have is that I wish the peanuts were crunchier!

*spicy meat dish
**Fragrant rice cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaf
Probably you would like to read on the article on which the food is served?

Locations:
Chinatown Point
133 New Bridge Road #B1-52 Singapore 059413

Gardens by the Bay
18 Marina Gardens Drive Singapore 018953



3 comments:

  1. Oh I've been to the Gardens by the Bay branch, I had their nasi lemak and it was delicious though a little bit pricey. I love their shop set up and ambiance too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the food and the shop's set up too! Next time, I would go and try the branch at Garden by the Bay!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...