Thursday, May 2, 2013

Daze without Hubby - Day 8 - Special request from Little one of course!

After a day's work, little one told me she wants to eat instant noodle. When we reached home, it was already 7.30pm. As I do not want our dinner to be entirely instant food, I prepared fresh ingredients.
Adding in the minced pork first, then corn and xiao bai cai last. Meanwhile, little one also request for hard boiled egg which I used a second pot to prepare the food.

By taking a look at her, I knew she was satisfied! The whole process of cooking and cleaning up certainly takes up a lot of time, by the time I settle her in bed , it was 1030 pm, which was quite late for her age. Hence I intend to cook at least once a week. Other then that, I will tabao back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...