Sunday, November 18, 2012

A tiny little break

Ever since I started to work, I find that I have little time for anything and everything.
A tiny break is needed before I go insane  breakdown. Hence for the past 2 weeks, I have not been blogging. I still do read some parenting blogs. Most importantly, I felt the need to bond with my child.
We have been going out during the weekends. Unfortunately, my girl had fallen sick last week and she is still coughing away and now I am sick as well. Last Friday, I lazily made myself a little Nanyang coffee to start my day. Not the traditional way though. I was spreading bread with butter, after using the knife, I decided not to wash it immediately. Instead I dip it into the 3 in 1 coffee which I was making. Woah! The strong aroma of butter with coffee is nice! However, it did leave a tiny coat of oil on the top of my coffee thereafter. The taste is good too but not quite the same as the ones in coffee shop. Next time, I should brew my own coffee the traditional way but I wonder when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...