Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Top 10 Posts



This year I revamp my blog and hence able to copy the total number of page view from my most popular posts. I guess, I can't do the same next year. LOL

Posts

EntryPageviewsComments
566
Probably, a lot of people loves this comfort food, Chinese White Honeycomb cake. I am quite surprised by the number of hits
105
My first attempt on making a cake, Thanks to Nami, from Just One Cookbook. Her recipe is easy!
Oct 13, 2012
83
New place to venture. However, I think I disappointed my readers as I have not given a much description.





Sep 7, 2012, 2 comments
76
A  very special cake recipe that reminds me of the confinement food!
Sep 16, 2012
65
A trip down Chinatown with little one, exploring the new meet old kind of buildings





65
One of my favorite place to get my cakes if I am not making myself.
Aug 24, 2012, 2 comments
44
Thanks to Nami ,again, for the wonderful recipe! My girl loves it!
34
This post may be of interest for those who are thinking of going back to the workforce.
Oct 5, 2012, 2 comments
32
One of my favorite post!

30
Brought my kid to Chinatown to view awesome lanterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...